Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24, 2014 A VERY MERRY TEXAS OBSESSION

"Kitty Kitty" by Floyd Dakil**
"Roller Coaster Original" by The 13th Floor Elevators**

"Leaving You Baby" by The Iguanas**
"Disillusion" by The Minute Men**
"Definitions" by Minutemen
"Sickles and Hammers" by Minutemen

"I Wanna Be Where the Boys Are (Live in Japan)" by The Runaways
"Can I Really Go With You?" by The Potential Johns**
"Neurotic Gold" by Mind Spiders**
"Let Me In" by Bad Sports**
"Alone" by Radioactivity**
"I Don't Wanna Go Home" by Curtis Harding

"No Time" by The Marked Men**
"Request For Masseuse" by Pissed Jeans
"False Jesii Part 2" by Pissed Jeans
"Lusty Climbing" by Raspberry Bulbs
"L.A." by Butthole Surfers**
"You Say I'm Scum" by D.R.I.**
"Houston" by The Hates**

"I've Got the Time" The Conqueroo**

**Texas born & raised! (maybe)

Welcome to Atlanta, Philip! & Welcome back home, Lucy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment