Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 16, 2014 Old Forces on New Forces: 70s Punk n Junk

"This Is Rock N Roll" by The Kids
"Looking At You" by The Cigarettes
"Don't Talk To Me" by GG Allin
"Life Is Cheap"  by Flipper
"I'm A Bug" by Urinals

"Someone Like Me" by The Ramones
"What Love Is" by The Dead Boys
"I Need A Slave" by The Vibrators
"I'm Your Man" by Richard Hell and the Voidoids
"Larousse Baron Bic" by Lizzy Mercier Descloux
"Gonna Try" by Big Audio Dynamite
"I Need A Slave" by The Vibrators *

"I'm Your Man" by Richard Hell and The Voidoids  *Oops ;p
"Me And My Desire" by 999
"S.L.U.G" by The Dead Boys
"I Need Lunch" by The Dead Boys

"Stranded" by The Saints
"Creatures" by The Adolescents
"We Will Bury You" by The Bags
"Destroy All Music" by The Weirdos
"Tell Us The Truth" by Sham 69
"How Much Longer" by Alternative TV
"Feel The Beat" by CRIME

"Strange" by Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment