Tuesday, January 6, 2015

6 January 2014

"Cream" by Sick Thoughts
"I Want To Be Me" by Sick Thoughts
"Slurp Mee" by Pookie And the Poodlez
"Knee High" by Dinos Boys
"Smooth Moves" by The People's Temple

 "Take the Skinheads Bowling" by Camper Van Beethoven
"Merry Go Round" by The Coathangers
"I Was Wrong: by Black Tambourine
"Meds II" by Total Control
"Do You Feel It" by Holy Wave
"I Wait" by The Coathangers

"Down Home Girl" by The Rolling Stones
"Get Down off That Thing" by So Cow
"Who's A Punk? Your Mother" by No Balls
"Day to Day" by Ex-Cult

"Psychological Thriller" by Holy Wave
"Encrypted Bounce" by Thee Oh Sees
"Message From the Law" by Sic Alps
"I Heard You Singing" by The People's Temple
"What Will Tomorrow Bring" by Wendy Rene

"I Need Seed" by Thee Oh Sees

No comments:

Post a Comment