Tuesday, February 9, 2016

10 February 2015

"I Saw Her Standing There" by The Beatles
"T.V. Eye" by The Stooges
"Money (That's What I Want)" by The Milkshakes
"Tonight" by The Spits
"Stand By Your Man" by Country Teasers

"Sex Education 1950s" -Instruction record
"After Laughter (Comes Tears)" by Sweet Tea
"Pillow Case Kisser" by Skinned Teen
"California Sunshine Boy" by Donna Butterworth
"Spin The Bottle" by The King Khan & BBQ Show
"One Kiss Led To Another" by The Coasters
"Perverted Girl" by Happy Birthday
"Ride Your Heart" by Bleached

"I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" by Ramones
"Dazy" by Uncle Skunkle and the Scarecrow Family Band
"I've Got A Knife" by Black Lips
"I Wanna Be Loved" by Johnny Thunders
"Take My Heart" by Black Lips
"Love Buzz" by Nirvana
"Feeling Called Love" by Wire

"Love Rollercoaster" by Ohio Players

No comments:

Post a Comment